Quality Assurance Engineer - Allen
Boss Fight Entertainment is a cutting-edge game development studio, with offices in Dallas and Austin. We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our ranks of veteran game developers as we take on an exciting new challenge to bring AAA console experiences to mobile, as well as developing new IPs.
*Relocation assistance available
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible to design, develop, and maintain new and existing automation frameworks, continued evaluation of tests cases for inclusion in automated regression tests coverage and automation of newly implemented functionality, and development of tools to enable QA efficiencies.
- Create, maintain, and execute automation test plans
- Write and maintain automated test case code
- Enhance and extend test automation frameworks
- Analyze and communicate tests results and defect tracking
- Assist in the planning, creation, and control of test environments and test data
- Partner with development teams to ensure best automation practices, design, and implementation
Required Skills and abilities:
- Highly organized with high attention to detail and strong work ethic.
- Clear, concise communicator – both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development pipelines
- Hands-on knowledge with automated testing types (Unit, Functional, Load, etc.)
Education and Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance engineering role
- 2+ years’ experience in mobile development
- Experience with both Agile and traditional software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills, C# and Python experience preferred
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, and services, Selenium/Appium experience preferred
- Experience in gaming in a related role is ideal